What is accounts receivable insurance?
Accounts receivable insurance covers your business against any losses caused by the inability to collect payment from a customer for a variety of reasons.
- Your accounts receivable records are damaged
- Import or export permits are unexpectedly canceled
Why accounts receivable insurance is a smart business move
- Protects your accounts receivable dollars and increases your cash flow
- Reduces debts and improves your balance sheet
- Leverages your policy to obtain more cash and free up other assets
- Allows you to offer your customers better credit terms and payment options
- Helps you obtain larger orders and expand into new and emerging markets with assurance
Additional transit insurance options
Depending on the type of small business you own, goods in transit insurance can be essential to protecting business property. If you clean, repair, service or perform work on the property of others, marine transit insurance may be a smart option. It can cover losses to goods that occur on your premises, in storage or while being transported to or from your premises.
Other policies to consider
Find an agent
Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies, and/or declaration pages from Nationwide-affiliated underwriting companies, which are controlling. Such products, coverages, terms, and discounts may vary by state and exclusions may apply.