Commercial Agribusiness Claims
Call 1-800-228-6700

Start a Commercial Agribusiness Claim

Nationwide offers many ways for you to report your commercial agribusiness insurance claim:

Information you’ll need to report a claim

When reporting a loss, please provide the following:

  • Policy number or insured’s name
  • Date and time the loss occurred
  • Location of the loss (city, state and county)
  • Names and phone numbers of persons involved
  • Description of the loss, including any injuries
  • Vehicle make, model, year and VIN (for an auto accident claim)

Check your state website for Workers Compensation claim reporting forms.

Share Article