AgriChoice coverage levels
An AgriChoice policy can provide basic, broad or special coverages, depending on what you need for your farm or ranch operation.
Our basic coverage includes:
- Rental reimbursement on farm machinery and equipment
- Equipment breakdown coverage for equipment built into outbuildings
- GPS equipment covered for special causes of loss
- Cab glass repair or replacement, with no deductible
- Foreign object damage to combines, covered at no additional charge
- Damage during towing and hitching, covered at no additional charge
In addition, the following options are also available as part of basic coverage:
- Farm machinery contact with roadbed or ground, covered at no additional charge
- Primary coverage for borrowed farm machinery (your insurance pays first)
- Fire extinguisher recharge costs
- $5,000 coverage for credit card fraud
- Provisions to help protect you in the event of unwarranted animal cruelty lawsuits
For dwellings, contents and farm structures, you can select the level of coverage that's right for your farming operation. For equipment, livestock and other farm property used in your operation, your insurance policy will define your coverage based on which causes of loss apply.
For more information about which losses are covered within each property classification, talk to a farm insurance agent.