Your customers count on you to understand their unique electrical load, conductor, voltage and circuit needs. When it comes to protecting your growing business, Nationwide is the power source you need for products, coverages and custom-designed enhancements. And our claims and loss control resources are designed to support your business with extraordinary care.
Nationwide® offers a variety of options to protect contractors, including:
- Contractors Enhancement: Our proprietary General Liability enhancement form includes Blanket Additional Insured for ongoing operations, Blanket Waiver of Subrogation, Per Project Aggregate and other valuable coverages
- Contractors Advantage: This proprietary enhancement provides Property and Inland Marine coverages, including small tools, an installation floater, business property and other valuable coverages
- Blanket Additional Insured: It’s available for both ongoing and completed operations; individual, non-blanket ISO-standard CG2010 and CG2037 endorsements are also available
- Business Auto Protection: Our proprietary Commercial Auto enhancement form includes three levels of coverage options (Plus, Gold, Platinum) plus coverage upgrades beyond the standard ISO form
- Additional coverage options: Property and Inland Marine, Workers Compensation, Umbrella, Surety and Fidelity, Errors & Omissions and more
Helps cover medical expenses and legal fees you incur while defending against a lawsuit from a covered event.Liability coverage
Equipment & Tools
Covers equipment and tools in any location and in transit.Inland marine coverage
Other business insurance policies you may need:
Protect your company vehicles.
Protect your employees against injuries.
Protect your office, storage and workshop locations.
Additional layer of protection above your other liability coverages.
Comprehensive bond solutions for contractors of all sizes.
Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies, and/or declaration pages from Nationwide-affiliated underwriting companies, which are controlling. Such products, coverages, terms, and discounts may vary by state and exclusions may apply.