All vehicle insurance
All business insurance
By business type
All investment products
Reliable home insurance in Charlotte, NC
Charlotte may not hold the title of capital city in North Carolina, but it does hold all the cards in the state’s professional sports scene. Between professional basketball, football, and soccer, residents of Charlotte are never short of a good show. But no matter how fun the outing, no home should be left unprotected! Keep yours safe with coverage from Nationwide and get back to cheering on the home team.
Explore coverage options in Charlotte and protect yourself and the things that matter most, all while finding new ways to save.
Charlotte home insurance coverages and discounts
- Dwelling replacement cost – Coverage that protects the structure of the home (roof, walls, wall-to-wall carpeting, etc.).
- Brand New Belongings – May be purchased to provide replacement cost for personal property in the event of a covered loss.
- Better roof replacement – Optional coverage that guarantees that a strong, more leak-resistant, longer-lasting roof will be installed if a claim results in the need for full replacement.
- Equipment breakdown – Provides coverage to repair or replace costly household appliances.
- Service Line Coverage – Offers protection to cover the cost to repair damaged exterior underground service lines. Service line must be owned by the homeowner.
- Other structures – Coverage for sheds, detached garages, and other structures not connected to the main dwelling itself.
- Personal property – Coverage for personal items (clothing, furniture, appliances, computers, etc.) on and off the premises.
- Loss of use – Coverage for when an insured has to move out of the home while repairs are made as a result of damage of a single occurrence (only the highest deductible will be applied).
- Home and Car Special Deductible – Waives or reimburses the lowest deductible when a covered auto and property loss is the result of a single occurrence, only the highest deductible will be applied.
What we can cover
Homeowners insurance can protect your home in Charlotte against theft, fire, lawsuits, weather damage, and other covered losses.Explore coverages & options
Brand New Belongings®
Repair or replace your covered possessions, regardless of age or condition.Get Brand New Belongings®
Charlotte, NC homeowners insurance discounts
Making your policy more affordable.See how you can save
Bundle and save
Nationwide makes it easy to bundle your insurance policies and save. Bundle your insurance policies and stay protected with a multi-policy discount. You can save money by choosing Nationwide to protect your home, car, and more.
Protect your home with Smart Home
Add the Smart Home program to keep your home safe from water damage, break-ins, fires, and more.
Get a homeowners insurance quote
We make it easy to get a homeowners insurance quote. Start your quote, call us at 1-888-869-5727, or find a local agent to start protecting your Charlotte, NC home.
Nationwide is a trusted home insurance provider in Charlotte
Nationwide makes it easy for you to find dependable home insurance in Charlotte, NC. We can show you options so you can choose the coverage that's right for your needs, goals, and budget.