Workers compensation insurance protects the key players on your team – your employees. You count on them for the service, knowledge and expertise needed to move your business to the next milestone. They count on you to take care of them if the unexpected happens.
Workers compensation insurance, also known as workman's comp insurance or simply workman's comp, can help if:
- An employee is injured in an auto accident while running errands for the company
- An associate develops carpal tunnel syndrome from working on the computer
- An employee gets hurt while restocking the supply room
Get the right workers compensation coverage for your business
Workers compensation insurance from Nationwide can:
- Pay for an injured employee's medical treatment
- Replace part of lost wages if a job-related injury requires time off work
- Protect your business and assets
We can help you find the workers compensation coverage that best fits your company and recommend ways to improve job safety, control losses, lower your claim costs. Most importantly, it can protect the people who work for you.