Your wedding is a magical day. You plan it to perfection
Weddings have also become expensive, meaning the stakes are high if circumstances beyond your control cause something to go wrong. That’s why it’s a good idea to prepare yourself for the big day with wedding insurance. And we can help. Nationwide has partnered with Wedsafe and K&K Insurance Group, Inc., to offer two types of wedding insurance:
- Wedding cancellation insurance
- Wedding liability insurance
Wedding cancellation insurance
Protect yourself from financial loss if you have to cancel or reschedule your wedding. You’ll also be covered if your wedding takes place as scheduled but you experience a covered loss to your dress, rings, photos, videos or gifts.
- Protection against lost deposits due to vendor bankruptcy during the planning stage
- Reimbursement of non-refundable deposits if you cancel or postpone for a covered reason
- Coverage of the rehearsal dinner, if held within 48 hours of your wedding
- Variable coverage options
- Available for purchase up to 15 days before your wedding day
Nationwide Group Insurance companies has partnered with Wedsafe and K&K Insurance Group, Inc., to underwrite wedding event and liability products.
Product benefits and features vary by program. All programs have specific eligible operations, ineligible operations and exclusions. Offers vary by state.