Your wedding is a magical day. You plan it – hopefully – to perfection.
Weddings have also become expensive lately, meaning the stakes are high if circumstances beyond your control cause something to go wrong. That’s why it’s a good idea to prepare yourself for the big day with wedding insurance. And we can help. Nationwide offers two types of wedding insurance. Learn more below and get a wedding insurance quote in minutes.
Wedding cancellation insurance
Our specialty event insurance for weddings helps protect you from financial loss if you have to cancel or reschedule, or if your wedding takes place as scheduled but you experience a covered damage or loss to your dress, rings, photos/video and more.
Wedding cancellation insurance also offers these additional benefits:
- Protection against lost deposits due to vendor bankruptcy during the planning stage
- Reimbursement of non-refundable deposits if you cancel or postpone for a covered reason
- Coverage of the rehearsal dinner if held within 48 hours of your wedding
- Variable coverage options
- Available for purchase up to 15 days prior to your wedding day
Wedding liability insurance
Our specialty wedding liability insurance provides liability protection for the bride, the groom and their parents as well as the venue. It protects you against property damage, bodily injuries and alcohol-related accidents caused by a vendor or guest that may arise during the rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception.
Wedding liability insurance also offers these benefits:
- Coverage is for both you and your venue, if requested
- Variable coverage limit options
- Certificate of Insurance can be emailed directly to the venue
- Discount pricing available if purchased with wedding cancellation insurance in certain states