If you're the parent or guardian of a teen driver, you know how important it is to have good car insurance. And we know how stressful and expensive it can be having a teen driver in the household. Fortunately, you can give your teen protection on the road at an affordable price. Find out about Nationwide’s teen insurance policies and start your free quote today.
Nationwide offers five coverage options to bring you the best teen car insurance:
- Collision coverage helps pay for damage to your teen’s vehicle if the driver hits (or is hit by) another vehicle, or the vehicle rolls over.
- Liability coverage may help cover damages if your teen is found at fault in an accident. Minimum liability coverage is actually required by law to keep teens and other drivers safe.
- Comprehensive coverage can help if your teen is involved in an accident that doesn't involve another vehicle, such as theft, vandalism and certain weather-related damages.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist car insurance pays for covered repairs to your teen’s vehicle if it’s damaged in an accident by an underinsured, uninsured or unidentified driver.
- Rental car reimbursement covers the cost for a rental car or other transportation, such as bus or subway, if your young driver’s car cannot be driven due to an at-fault accident.
Other ways Nationwide brings you the best car insurance for teens
- Our Good Student discount makes us one of the best teen insurance choices. Studies show that students with higher grade point averages are typically better drivers and more responsible. If your full-time student teen driver earns a B average or better at school, your student may qualify for a discount.
- Accident forgiveness is an optional feature that ensures your teen’s insurance rates will not go up after the first at-fault automobile accident. This can be a significant savings for you.
- Roadside Assistance can help if your teen driver runs out of gas, has a flat tire or is experiencing car trouble. Our 24/7 service ensures that your young driver is never stranded on the side of the road.
Now that you know how to get the best car insurance for teens, start your free quote with Nationwide.