All vehicle insurance
All business insurance
By business type
All investment products
San Antonio – from the colorful swirl of its renowned Riverwalk to the shrine-like serenity of the nearby Alamo – is truly an appealing place to be. A unique city in a larger-than-life state, it attracts visitors and new residents alike from all over the map. When we opened our new LEED-certified building in the suburb of Westover Hills in 2012, it brought all of our associates in the region together in one place. Nationwide’s San Antonio office can accommodate up to 2,000 customer service specialists and sales associates.
Nationwide is a leading contributor to the San Antonio community and has partnerships with several local organizations. Last year, the company, its associates and the Nationwide Foundation invested $604,000 in support of local charities including:
- San Antonio Foodbank
- San Antonio Area Chapter of the American Red Cross
- Texas Diaper Bank
In addition, our San Antonio associates contributed $245,000 through our annual United Way Campaign, raised 152,756 meals for the San Antonio Food Bank and gave 896 units of blood last year.
Facts and stats about San Antonio
- 8th largest city in the U.S., with a population of more than 1.4 million (city proper; metro has more than 2.3 million people)
- Ranked #2 U.S. travel destination, #9 worldwide. (Condé Nast Traveler)
- #3 of the country’s Top 5 “secretly cool cities” (Huffington Post, 2015)
- Contains 5 original Spanish missions, built in the 18th century, that together comprise a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- 12 accredited universities and colleges call the San Antonio area home