Nationwide Vantage 360 Fleet offers a simple view of your fleet and your drivers
Vantage 360 Fleet® is a free telematics offering for small businesses that provides an easy way to manage fleet vehicles and monitor drivers' routes and driving activity. Without complicating your already busy days, Vantage 360 Fleet will simplify management of these important assets while helping your business be more efficient and safe.
Promote Safe Driving with Driver Rewards
We know retaining top drivers is important. Our Vantage 360 Fleet driver reward program allows individual drivers to earn points for safe driving that can be redeemed for gift cards. With in-app driver rewards, small businesses like yours can promote safety while keeping drivers engaged and motived to improve - helping to reduce accidents and potential unplanned costs for your business.
74% of drivers who used smartphone
telematic apps had 47% fewer claims
and 48% less-severe claims.¹
Vantage 360 Fleet uses a web portal, a telematics tag for ﬂeet vehicles, and an app to provide real-time information to help small businesses positively impact driving behavior and safety as well as reduce claims.
Nationwide® Fleet app
User: Business owner/ﬂeet manager/driver
- Monitors driver performance and routes
- In-app driver rewards for safe driving
- Records only when connected to Nationwide telematics tag
- Scores behavior on:
– Phone usage
– Hard acceleration
– Hard braking
Nationwide® telematics tag
User: Fleet vehicles
- Adheres to vehicle windshield and works wirelessly
- Collects and stores telematic data
- Pairs with the driver's phone via Bluetooth
User: Business owner/ﬂeet managerAllows user to:
- View driver locations and status
- Analyze driver scores and trends
- View trip history
- Track vehicle mileage
Vantage 360 Fleet measures a variety of driving factors
The Vantage 360 Fleet telematics program collects and analyzes driving data. It uses the data to deliver an overall score (out of 100) based on their past two weeks of driving. Scoring is based on the following factors:
Respecting the speed limit decreases the risk of an accident, helps improve road safety and increases your score.
Hard braking and acceleration
Safe drivers rarely stop suddenly or abruptly slow down faster than 7.7 mph per second. Hard braking, acceleration intensity and hard cornering are all associated with accidents.
Drivers who use their phone while driving are eight times more likely to get into an accident.
How Vantage 360 Fleet works
- Talk to your agent about adding Vantage 360 to your policy; after enrolling and receiving your vehicle tags, download and activate the app.
- Attach tags to your ﬂeet vehicles' windshields and have your drivers link to the app (follow the directions received with tag delivery).
- Drive and conduct business as normal.
- Check the portal dashboard to see vehicle location, driver scores and ﬂeet management tools.
- Address driving behaviors based on driver scores; alter routes to enhance driving times and increase eﬃciency.
Already have Vantage 360 Fleet?
Frequently asked questions about Vantage 360 Fleet
There is no additional cost to participate. We provide this telematics program free of charge for policyholders — you just need to enroll, activate the app and tags and enjoy the beneﬁts.
You can qualify for a 10% discount1 on select coverages, but you must take a recorded trip within 45 days of enrollment or the program will be automatically removed from your policy. The discount application varies by state as some states have an immediate discount while others are applied at your first renewal. Ask your agent or call our direct number below to see what your state allows.
With Vantage 360 telematics, you can adjust schedules by tracking the locations and statuses of your ﬂeet vehicles.
Nationwide has a strict data usage policy. We will not sell our customer’s information to anyone. We also have extensive security measures in place to make sure your data is safe.
No, the app works in the background and the tag will automatically sync with the driver's smart phone and begin collecting data when a drive is detected. You do need to make sure that your driver’s smart phone is charged and turned on during their trip.