Olympia auto insurance coverages and discounts
- Multi-policy - When you have Nationwide as your insurance provider you can bundle your car insurance policy with home, renters, boat, and multi-car. By protecting your property with Nationwide, you can save money and simply your life.
- Anti-theft - If you have an anti-theft device installed in your car you may be eligible for a discount. Savings vary based on the type of device installed. Proof of installed device may be required.
- SmartRide® program - SmartRide rewards safe driving. Get an instant discount when you sign up. The safer you drive, the higher the discount you could earn.1
- SmartMiles® program – SmartMiles is a pay-per-mile insurance with a flexible monthly rate based on miles driven.2
- Safe driver - It is important to maintain a clean driving record. If you have at least 5 years of safe driving, you could be eligible for safe driver discount.
- Good student - Nationwide offers a student discount for drivers age 16 to 24 who maintain a B average or better and are full-time students.
- Defensive driving - This discount applies to drivers age 55+ who have completed and passed a state-approved defensive driving safety course.
- Automatic payments - Get a one-time discount for setting up monthly recurring bill pay from your checking or savings account.
- Accident free - When you maintain an accident-free driving record you could earn up to 10% reduction in your monthly premium.
Bundle and save
Nationwide makes it easy to bundle your insurance policies and save. Bundle your insurance policies and stay protected with a multi-policy discount. You can save money by choosing Nationwide to protect your car, home, and more.
Get a free car insurance quote
We make it easy to get a car insurance quote. Start your quote, call us at 1-888-869-5727 or find a local agent to start protecting your vehicle.
Nationwide is a trusted auto insurance provider in Olympia
Nationwide makes it easy for you to find dependable auto insurance in Olympia, WA. We can show you options so you can choose the coverage that's right for your needs, goals and budget.